Tuesday, January 24, 2006

About the Pictures

I've taken all the pictures that you see posted on my blog. I've used my trusty little Olympus and tried my best to get some pictures of life on our farm.

We have a Bluebird Trail, a Purple Martin colony, several nestboxes for various bird species, horses, dogs, cats, and various other critters (not all pets, some are wildlife visitors).

I haven't posted any pet pictures yet, but be prepared, you'll probably be begging me to stop once I get started.

All the pictures are copyrighted, so please don't copy/use them, or link to them, unless you have received written permission.

Have a great week and see today's real blog post below.

Your Friend,

Shelly

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Shanidy,

I'm going to make you my sock yarn mentor! : )

6:46 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love your pictures. I especially was enthralled by the video clips of the Martins. Thanks for sharing them.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home