Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blog Moving...Please Join Me at My New Home

Yes, I'm relocating my blog. Please join me HERE. I've gone ahead and purchased a domain name and set the new blog up with WordPress. It's almost ready....just have to add a bit more.

Please take a moment to change your links if my blog is linked to your site. I know this is an inconvenience, but I'm working really hard to make the new site a much better blog and worth taking the time to change your links.

Thank You So Much!

Your Pal,

Shelly

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't notice that you moved! I've been wondering where your updates were all this time!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home