Wednesday, November 30, 2005



Our new great-nephew arrived early this morning in Texas. He is wonderful, and his name is David. He weighed in at 8 lbs., 10 ozs. and is 20" long. We are thrilled! Mom, new baby David, Daddy, and brother and sister are all very happy and doing great. Children are truly a blessing to be cherished and we celebrate David's arrival. Happy Birthday, David.

Today has been filled with errands, knitting, a lunch date with my dear husband followed with a trip to Border's to check out the latest knitting books and magazines. Dear husband loves to spend time in the woodworking books section and sitting on the big couch reading his latest Tom Clancy novel. We love our Border's dates.

November 10th my husband and I celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary. What a wonder to have been so blessed to get to spend 26 years with him. I wouldn't trade a single minute with him for all the money in the world....really.

I finished the knitting portion of one of the knitted gifts I'm doing for Christmas. I've got a second almost finished. I'll post pictures with an explanation of these small gifts when I have all 4 of them completed.

I'm also knitting socks for the children of CIC (Children In Common). I also plan on doing some warm, woolen vests for the children, too. I hope to have several knitted articles completed for the next delivery to the orphanages.

I encourage everyone to take a moment and check out the CIC website. Please prayerfully consider donating or helping however you may be capable to these children in need.

Good night everyone. I've got knitting needles and warm wool calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home