Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Knitting and Praying To begin, where to begin? This has been a very busy and eventful November. The holidays are approaching quickly, our daughter's wedding is on Christmas Eve, shopping needs to get done, there have been wedding showers to attend, and amidst the hub-bub, I turned *50*.

Yes, fifty! Wow, empowering....and a bit imposing. Where has the time gone? How did it pass so quickly? Have I learned even half of the lessons that were there for me to learn? Have I been a good student? What are my goals for this next year of life?

I have loads of questions, still. Somehow, I thought that when I reached this wonderful age that I would just know *more*. However, the more I learn, the more challenges and questions I find. My heart is very content, but I do not want to become complacent or inactive in seeing and meeting the needs of others in this world.

I'll post more soon. I must get some prayerful knitting done....the holidays are quickly approaching.

Shelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home